Thursday, January 31, 2013

Au Naturel

I haven't gotten a touch up relaxer since last July/August. After my braids and subsequent weave, I decided to go natural.I highly doubt being natural is permanent, I just miss my natural texture of hair which is borderline nightmarish to imagine managing but I am all about new deep experiences that will connect me with my roots (pun intended).

I intend to grow my natural hair out and eventually get a texturizer or something. No black hair salons in Utah (where I recently moved) talk less of natural hair salons so the temptation of relaxing is jarring.

Now the big issue is whether to big chop or just keep stretching. The breakage is not funny and my broom is not smiling at all the hair on my floor. Sweeping is not desirable.

So I'm super conflicted :]

2 comments:

  1. Lool... Tell ur broom sorry.
    Dnt worry.. The right thing to do will come to u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't relax it! I guess I am too late as you already did but from your roots it looks like your natural hair would be GORGEOUS! I'm sure texlaxed would look good on you too. Happy growing...

    ReplyDelete