Thursday, July 29, 2010

My hair is semi-porous

Today, I found that my hair is 'semi' porous. Porous hair is not GOOD HAIR because it does not absorb any of the food you feed your hair. Its like pouring products which money in the sink (conditioners, oils, leave-ins and moisturizers). Kai!!!!!


To test porosity: put a strand or few of your hair in a bowl of water. If it floats, then your hair is fine. If it sinks then you're in porous-ville.


Mine sunk midway. In fact, I did the test multiple times. My hair is indeed not close to being perfect. Tscheww!


I'm off to Sally's to buy Roux Porosity Shampoo, will alternate using it with my Organix Coconut shampoo. Rinsing with Apple Cider Vinegar (mixed with water) also helps with porosity.


More porous news: http://www.hairliciousinc.com/2008/03/porous-hair-anyone.html


Ladi

No comments:

Post a Comment