Thursday, July 8, 2010

Best Leave-In Conditioners (8)

This list of 8 leave-ins is from Totalbeauty which I love for reviews on beauty products, hair, body, and makeup etc. Leave-in conditioners are vital for infusing moisture into hair after washing and rinsing hair. They also help detangling (during which often hair breaks) and make hair very soft. I never used Leave-in until a few months ago, and sinners better repent and buy them some leave-in conditioner.


http://www.totalbeauty.com/content/gallery/best-leave-in-conditioner
Out of this list I will most likely try (according to rank on the list). You can also click on them to get more reviews from users on Total beauty's website:


No. 1: Redken Smooth Down Detangling Cream Leave-In Smoother, $13.60

This was no. 1 so I'll try this when the paycheck gets here cuz $13.6 is 'wayyyy' above my leave-in budget. This chic (click the link) uses a Redken Smoothdown product so hmmmm...


No. 3: Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In Cream, $6.99 

I have used the deep conditioner from Neutrogena's Triple Moisture line and it was awesome so I'm convinced the leave-in will be as good. Plus it is within budget.

Well, Its organic and full of natural stuff, I loved Giovanni's conditioner (not the shampoo though). I've seen this product on a lot of black hair websites so I might give it a try on day. Its within the budget too :)


And I will update my blog with reviews after trying any of these products.


The leave-in conditioners that I used in the past include Garnier (its alright but too thick and I tended to apply too much which dried and flaked off) and Sexy Hair Organics (which was awesome, organic without 'bad' chemicals and mad my hair soft and easy to detangle).

No comments:

Post a Comment