Friday, July 16, 2010

Best Drugstore Conditioners

Since many of us are on a budget. Here's a list of the best drustore conditioners (aka Walmart, Walgreens, CVS conditioners):
http://www.totalbeauty.com/content/gallery/p-best-drugstore-conditioners/

I'll definitely or most like try the following:

No. 4: Neutrogena Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner, $4.99 

I love love Neutrogena Triple Moisture's other Deep Conditioner.

No. 6: Pantene Relaxed & Natural Intensive Moisturizing Conditioner, $5.99

I used to use this though it was when I was in Nigeria and since I quit the shampoo (for containing sulphate), I quit the twin too for no reason but maybe I can repent and go back.

I almost bought this but in my upgraded mind, I could not touch Suave products for being cheap. But this is good so will probably try it mixed with some natural oils and honey to make a deep conditioner or a pre-poo concoction.

TGIF, I'm going shopping tomorrow to stock up on new hair products.

No comments:

Post a Comment