Friday, July 27, 2012

Pre-relaxer prep

Been so depressed without my oils which I forgot in Abuja. I missed the Natural Hair meet up and was so bummed about not being able to stock up. Plus, I'm on a budget :D

Anyway, my cousin sent me Jamaican Black Castor (scalp), Coconut Vatika (pre-poo +hot oil treatment) and Shea Butter (deep conditioning/ steaming).

My hair is 15 weeks post relaxer so getting ready for my next creamy crack dosage after I take out my braids. Here's the prep details for a week before I relax:

1. Take out braids and do hot oil treatment with coconut oil
2. rinse out with warm water and wash with protein conditioner (not shampoo)
3. leave-in conditioner and air dry
4. Provectiv growth Moisturiser
5. Curl with small flexirods/ bendy rollers (so excited about this)

1 comment:

  1. ladi...nyc 1! But we need to see pictures,its more motivating

    ReplyDelete